Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Why?

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
bexylouise

Why?

Postby bexylouise » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Why cant i snap out of this mood. One minute i feel ok and then the next i just want to cry and curl up into a ball. I feel like nothing is ever going to get better. Ive threw away so many relationships both romantic and friendship because of how i am. I just wish things would get better and i could be okay again. I miss my old self

rsxo

Re: Why?

Postby rsxo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Hi bexylouise,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. It sounds like you're on a horrible rollercoaster of emotions recently. I've been in that position, so definitely relate to how you feel. Something that helped me was choosing something that I wanted to get better - you mention that you want "things" to get better, so choosing one of those "things" in your example. For me, it was improving my physical health, and setting goals really helped me to direct my effort at the time and focus on something other than the emotional rollercoaster.

I know it can be difficult to put your mind to something when you're feeling like this, but just a suggestion that worked for me and a few others I know. I hope you feel better soon - here to support you through thisx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

bexylouise

Re: Why?

Postby bexylouise » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks for your advice. I think my thing to work on aswell may be physical health. When i said things i think i meant the stuff that was going through my head i just wanted it to stop x

Return to “Rant Room”