Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I feel sick all.the.time.

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
btvshp

I feel sick all.the.time.

Postby btvshp » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm

I just feel like I can't cope with this anymore. My anxiety makes me nauseous and I've felt sick for about 4 days straight.

I'm so miserable I just want to die (that's not a suicide attempt message by the way). I just feel like I can't cope. I'm the unhappiest I've ever ever been. I can't cope with feeling sick for the rest of my life. It's relentless. I literally wake up feeling sick and feel sick throughout the day until I sleep.

I feel like I've tried everything, ginger, lemon, crackers, exercise, meditation, therapy, mint, anti-sickness tablets nothing helps ever.

I literally can't stop crying because this feeling is so so limiting. Everything I do takes a huge amount of energy and strain because I feel so sick.

I'm so so miserable and am worried I'll feel like this forever. I don't know how I can live my life feeling like this all the time.

I'm sorry for the rant I'm just so so down and really loosing the will.

deb1960

Re: I feel sick all.the.time.

Postby deb1960 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Have you talked to your doctor about this. Possibly he can prescribe medication to help with the nausea. Do you take meds for your anxiety?

I presume this symptom has troubled you before and went. My experience is that the various symptoms of anxiety are temporary t mental illness makes us tthink in black and white. It must go soon otherwise it never will, is how our mind works. That's not realistic but my mind does that a lot.

Deb x

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:21 am

What help are you getting for the anxiety? It seems to be that if the anxiety is well treated, that the sickness will go away by itself.

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:09 am

Hi there

You need to see your GP for anti anxiety medication

In the meantime, try this. Will yourself to be sick. You won't be able to. The nausea may subside after.

Return to “Rant Room”