Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Getting on my nerves

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
Cyprus

Getting on my nerves

Postby Cyprus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Just needed to say everyone and everything is getting on my nerves so angry shouting it in my head now saying it out loud just wish I really say it outload in real life to polite thinking about everyone else’s feelings need to think about me x.

amaya

Re: Getting on my nerves

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 pm

Feel free to rant here as much as you need to. You deserve that after the hard time you are having. Somewhere safe to just say whatever you want.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:30 am

Hi Cyprus,

Sorry to hear you feel so angry. I think it's important to think about why this is happening - are you in a stressful situation, is something really bothering you, or are you expecting too much? Anger can occur in various different ways, with various different causes - it's important to find thatx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:08 pm

i know the feeling well. it was common for me before i started taking my antidepressants. its gone for the most part but i can still get worked up over silly things. people getting in my way can still make my blood boil.

theres no real advice i can offer as nothing specific i did helped. im guessing it was the pills that helped. but finding a healthy outlet for your anger might help. i used to get under the duvet and
scream loudly. the duvet muffled the noise and i could get all my rage out.

hang in there

Return to “Rant Room”