Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Anger

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
ricochet

Anger

Postby ricochet » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:50 pm

I am not a fighter but I feel like one day I'm gonna get mad at one of these f*cks in my "boarding school" and I'm gonna smash their heads in with whatever is available to me. I want to just cry and let everything out. I hate all of these people, especially coming from the fact that I come from a "humbler background" (I come from a council house in London). These people have changed me for the worst. I am so stupid to still care for these people. I always blame it to my caring personality (INFP) but it pisses me off. I am always sad and lonely, I just want a friend. But all my old friends back in London are gone leaving me with absolute f*cks around here. Help. I really really really want them to ...

sirhugo

Re: Anger

Postby sirhugo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:56 pm

when i get angry theres something i do that makes me feel better. take a pillow or a blanket and wrap it tightly around your head. then scream at the top of your lungs. repeat this until the anger and frustration has died down. the pillow/blanket muffles the sound and stops the police from kicking your door in.

this will help you get your anger out and stop it coming out at the wrong time. dont lash out at any anyone, even if they deserve it. youll only get in trouble and they are not worth it

roysyboy

Postby roysyboy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:39 am

Too many people, like the one's that you are talking about, have huge egos. Often, they get their kicks by putting others down. This gives them a lift, but at your expense.

Egotism is always a sign of inner imbalance. Today, it is rife. I read a piece by a US psychiatrist praising the narcissism of top surgeons and company chiefs, saying that these were successful people.

But when both Jimmy Saville and Harold Shipman were studied by forensic psychiatrists, they were both deemed to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), i.e., these guys correctly considered narcissism (having a huge ego) to be a disorder and nothing to be admired.

Just to add, both Saville and Shipman were successful people up-until when they were rumbled.

breatheinandout

Postby breatheinandout » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Hey ricochet

Anger sounds like a completely natural feeling, don't fight it but don't let it beat you. And just don't f**k it up for yourself and act on those feelings. Is there anything you like to do that can be an outlet? Like sirhugo says, it has to go somewhere - eg running can be really helpful.

Like roysyboy says - it could be a front, a facade - behind the privilege and the confidence, they are all human and have their own sh*t going on.

How long have you got left where you are?
Why did i pick such a long username?! Do call me Biao :D

Return to “Rant Room”