Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I need sleep

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
Cyprus

I need sleep

Postby Cyprus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:41 am

I just need to sleep arrgghhhh so not slept in weeks meeting everyone on the stairs going out to work tried everything

rsxo

Re: I need sleep

Postby rsxo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:20 am

Hi Cyprus,

Just wanted to check to see how you're sleeping now?x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

beach

Postby beach » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Hope you are sleeping better now Cyprus, or at least on the way to it. beach x

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:03 pm

No better tried sleeping tablets didn't do anything got to bed at 6.30 this am up at 10.30 so should be grateful I got some sleep
I have all the tools but nothing is helping at least I don't have to get up for work as off
Cyprus

beach

Postby beach » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Just keep trying different things I guess. I know what a nightmare it is, it comes over me every now and then (bipolar), and it just feels like it will last forever. A particular form of torture, for sure.

I always end up trying to establish an outdoor exercise routine, walking or cycling, for an hour a day. And reduce caffeine and sugar, eat fruit and veg, have baths, lavender oil on your pillows. Oh, and invest in a cuddly toy if you don't have a partner, or if you do! :)

Tetley tea bags soaked in hot water and kept in the fridge, on your eyes when they feel freakily tired. Meditations on Utube, getting up half an hour earlier each morning, then an hour earlier. Reading a page turner, get large print if your eyes are tired and sore. Audio books from the library, radio four has some excellent programmes.....

Camomile tea. Staying as calm as you can and believing it shall pass.

Anyone else got any ideas to add for Cyprus?

All the best, wishing you restful sleep, beach x

Return to “Rant Room”