Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Work

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
velvet

Work

Postby velvet » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Why is it, where ever I seem to work there is always one person who makes life miserable? I started a new job a while back; pretty much most people are nice and friendly except one person who happens to be a supervisor.

This always seems to happen to me, I start somewhere, get on well for a while and then you come up against a difficult person. It didn't bother me to start with but this week I've had a few things said that have really wound me up. So much so that I have come home tonight a little wound up. I'm usually very laid back but soon as I get someone on my case I get frustrated, angry and eventually lose my temper.

I know it’s not me, everyone seems to think this guy is a prize prat but I am worried I will let it get to me and it starting to be a problem.

deadchick07

Re: Work

Postby deadchick07 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:31 pm

easy, every office needs filing cabinets staplers, sellotape and a prat.

always a god idea to join a unoin, just in case.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Cassidy

Re: Work

Postby Cassidy » Wed May 18, 2011 4:34 pm

its not nice if you are working or anywhere where you have to deal with a person on a regular bases and there is someone there who is not acting nice towards you :evil: . You are doing very well holdiing down a job I hope you are enjoying it and it gives you somekind of fullfillment :D Im not sure if I can advise you as I have not been in regular employent for about 20 years. However you said that the people at work say this guy is a prick there right. You have my support. What ever you do keep cool. ;)

Return to “Rant Room”