Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Letting off steam...

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
kat32

Re: Letting off steam...

Postby kat32 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:12 pm

I don't know what to think of work. I thought that I'd been given a chance to shine, and I've shown them the skills I have and how I've helped others, but I over herd them say that they were going to stop me from applying for the kind of work I am doing. I don't get paid for it now but was told that I could , I do better than them but they are so dead set against me getting a job I love and can do.
I have a feeling that they don't want to me to get work as they herd rubbish things about me. I've never upset anyone, hurt anyone and I know that it's not going to happen, I've herd that there not giving me paid work.
Then one of them says I'll put in a good word for you, keep reminding them. Why do people have to lie or be such hypocrits.

I have told them that I don't want to go back to the agency, and they look at me and say not directly in words but in metaphors that I don't want to work, which isn't true.

Ido want to work , I can do the job better than them, I just can't afford to set myself up or get loans. I'm so close to saying why arent you giving me a chance and falling out with them.

lameduck000

Re: Letting off steam...

Postby lameduck000 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:55 pm

so deeply depressed right now.everything is getting me down.i look after my mum a few times a week and I feel over so whelmed.ive got 3 teenage kids .ive got so much to do all the time . my partner is ok but he has a habit of shouting at me when I don't feel good.my son says he hates him and it makes things so hard. my mum relys on me totally ,but I don't mind.just lately
she has been ill and she sounds so depressed and lonely she is a truly saintly mother just lately she talks so down and she is so lonely/.without me realizing it and I'm getting depressed too.
my life has nothing of worth in it and my partner/.im just so depressed

Return to “Rant Room”