Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What are you like at unwrapping presents?

For a cuppa - and a chat...
mihaela

What are you like at unwrapping presents?

Postby mihaela » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:22 am

I'm fast and super-efficient. Sadly, modesty forbids me saying that I've achieved perfection at this art. :P Onlookers have reported that my hands become a misty blur as the layers of wrappings randomly rip to be methodically tossed hither, thither and wherever to finally reveal the patiently-awaited CONTENTS :!: (preferably derived from a certain bean - of the Lindt variety rather than the Heinz).

So my severe anxieties over wrapping are amply made up for by an extraordinarily unique unwrapping talent. I suppose none of us can be good at everything. How about you?

deb1960

Re: What are you like at unwrapping presents?

Postby deb1960 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:23 pm

I unwrap early. Days early. I neither hurry nor go carefully. I always appreciate the thought and in my youth I delighted in getting presents. Now though, I don't have the sense of urgency that you clearly have. x

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

I'm only joking, Deb, but I do know someone who behaves exactly as I described. (She never ever gives a present but receives them from Facebook friends all over the world. She's unbelievably mean).

I started this thread as a response to the one about wrapping presents - which I'm useless at. I don't even get presents now. There's nothing I need anyway. x

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Im messy and nothing is reusable

My mum uses a letter opener and keeps all the wrapping paper

If im opening a square ish present thats big, my Mum will offer to open it for me so that she can keep the paper ;)

ooby

Postby ooby » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:58 am

Better at unwrapping than wrapping. That's not saying much. I have such limited interests it's hard for people to know what to buy me.

Return to “The Kitchen”