Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

The next few weeks

For a cuppa - and a chat...
count-brakula

Re: The next few weeks

Postby count-brakula » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:12 am

Hi Mihaela,

I can imagine taking a fall like that must have been quite distressing for both you, and I'm glad to hear that you didn't injure yourself. I hope it didn't take too long for your cat to forgive you for the wild ride. My two will hide up and sulk for a few hours just for having their flea and worming treatment put on the back of their necks. I shudder to think how long I'd be persona non grata if I had a similar mishap.

Admittedly, the last time I got an up close and personal encounter with the ground there was definitely a cat involved. I blame the meds for messing with my equilibrium, all I was doing was bending over to pick the cat up to bring her in for the night and the next thing I know, I'm flat on my face and feeling like a complete idiot.

Take care,
Mike.

jijyja

Postby jijyja » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Hello everyone!
Recently, I've been very sad, although everything was as it normally is, nothing bad had happened. The doctor says that this isn’t depression and he’s told me to simply wait.
How can I improve my mood?

freezer

Postby freezer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 am

Hey there!
Just do something else, because you are probably tired of routine. Go and travel somewhere. Drink a herbal sedative like Calmax. And if you can, get a cat :) A cat won’t let you be sad!

Return to “The Kitchen”