Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

If it makes you smile...
mihaela

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby mihaela » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 am

...ray, a thing that shines down from the sun, or a smily flat fish.

The fish that's a little ray of sunshine: http://metro.co.uk/2008/02/20/the-fish- ... shine-152/

The flying devil ray in action:

andthistoomustpass

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:47 am

:lol:

H ended suddenly on a characteristically flat note...

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 pm

...which reminded him of a smiling flat fish that he'd recently seen on an internet forum.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:14 am

:lol: :lol:

As the mist shrouded sun rose on Salisbury Plain...

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:07 am

...but was it ordinary mist, or a more sinister Newcomer...

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:23 pm

winner of a MOBO in 2017.

Mihaela, you lost me with Newcomer Mist, after a quick Google, I can only assume your musical tastes are broader than I imagined. Is MiHa your gangstar name?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhywgXm92hI

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 am

Regardless of MOBO/MOWO/MOYO or whatever colour the wrapping paper awards, the narrator had seriously gone well off topic, so...

andthistoomustpass wrote:Mihaela, you lost me with Newcomer Mist, after a quick Google, I can only assume your musical tastes are broader than I imagined. Is MiHa your gangstar name?

Not quite. Well, seeing it's the Salisbury Plain, I thought a swirling mist of новичок was most likely - a newcomer to the area. Like certain other people I add 2 and 2 to make a highly likely 5¾... or thereabouts... whatever.

Pfft! "P110 Mist Sickmade" is too last year for me. Gangsta/r rap has moved on since the heady days of 2017. My musical tastes are as broad as the Dniester is long. P110, much as I admire his aplomb and contribution to Wrapping, isn't a patch on Andra Lișiţă, junior Wromanian Rapperian extraordinaire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGWZI3AxTK4

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:51 am

Once upon a misty morn'...

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:50 am

I was standing at the back door...looking at the garden and thinking "how on earth and I going to manage it this year?", when I got a tweet from Monty Don. "I heard you are having a few challenges with your garden, my dear. How about we get together and sort it out?"
I wasn't too surprised to hear from Monty as I only have him, the Arch Bishop of Canterbury and Susan Calman on my Twitter feed...(don't ask).
I tweeted back that I didn't think I was up to camera men/women and producers wandering round my home. "Not to Worry" he said "it will just be me and my dogs, so put the kettle on".

"O.K. Monty, I said, just as long as you bring back my first edition of Wuthering Heights that you borrowed last year....

sorry more than a line...I got carried away...

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:11 am

'no can do.' said Monty. 'That book is the centrepiece of a wild garden I designed. I'll do your garden in recompense.' Said the sly horticulturist.

Welcome to the thread. Write as much as the mood takes you.

Return to “Smiley Room”