Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Where would your happy place be and what would you be doing

If it makes you smile...
christabel

Re: Where would your happy place be and what would you be doing

Postby christabel » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi there

I'm not too bad thanks. Just a bit unsettled through having my annual check ups at doctors and dentist throw up some problems that need investigating. Must admit not very good with illness and hospitals. Trying not to worry before the event.

Hope things are good with you. At least as good as they can be. Keep up the good work.

Chris

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:50 pm

mine would be disneyland. Then a free buffet of foods from around the world. Then a waterpark featuring flumes and fast flowing rivers. Next would be a jucuzzi/hot tub then an all over body message. Finally there would be "relations" with several stunning blondes. oh Yeah!!!

stanley

Postby stanley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:17 am

Mine will be beach at the time of sun set,watching the beauty with my partner.Talking with her and sharing my feelings to her.Taking pics and cherish the moment.

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:12 pm

My happy place currently is walking my dog, such a liberating time of the day, twice a day, thoughts are not wandering all over the place as there is purpose in walking the dog.

bestazy

Postby bestazy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi.
I read the forum for a long time. In this topic I want to answer. I have lots of happy places. Some are more accessible than others. Some of my happy places are: when I’m taking photographs, when I’m floating in my pool, when I’m doing art, when I’m listening to amazing music, when I’m swept away to another world in a good book, when I’m walking out in nature, being in a beautiful garden, when I’m having a glass of wine or champagne looking out over a magnificent view, lunch or dinner with great conversation and laughs with friends.
bestazy
Last edited by bestazy on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:32 pm

My happy place would have no walls, no barbed wire, no uniformed guards on lookout turrets with machine guns, no bars, no psychoaths murderers rapists drug atticts swindlers etc

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Stone walls do not a prison make,
Nor iron bars a cage:
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage.
If I have freedom in my love,
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone, that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Althea,_from_Prison

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm

My happy place would be in warm weather, in a cottage, in Britain, by the sea, in a small town, with my husband.

teamn

Postby teamn » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:54 am

it use to be \Tenerife , working in bar and travelling for 6 months independently across the islands, mayve need a new happy place, now as I have a young baby, so need to incorporate her into my happy place. this post will make me reevaluate and come up with new one..great stuff :D

pixienadrienne

Postby pixienadrienne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm

This might sound a bit unusual, but I think my happy place would be in a big, open garden with no neighbours around to see in, and a swing hanging from a tree. I used to love my swing as a child and, always being a dreamer, I used to listen to my music coming from my open upstairs window as I would swing, and I'd look up at the sky and the clouds and the birds. I've always had a thing about the sky and birds. So my happy place would be one of those seats or car tires hanging from a large tree, in a private garden with some of my favourite music, and the sky.
Socially anxious, highly avoidant, sufferer of health anxiety, generally nervous nelly, depressed because of it, and a maladaptive daydreamer to escape!

Return to “Smiley Room”