Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

How to have a great day

Whatever makes your day a better one...
yourselfhuge

How to have a great day

Postby yourselfhuge » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:34 am

I found this post online and I think it is really helpful: Secrets to Having a Great Day
It is a great read. Hope this helps.

Don't forget to smile you beautiful creature!

stanley

Re: How to have a great day

Postby stanley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 am

Thanks for sharing the link.Great tips!I used to wake up late.But I have changed now,I go to bed early and wake up early nowadays.I feel more pleasant and energetic.I am able to finish all my works and I get extra time for my hobbies.It is our attitude that matters.Be positive.Yes,Life is beautiful :)

jonsg

Postby jonsg » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 pm

People get so caught up in life, they do not notice what is right in front of them, around them. I do it too of course.
We lose so much that is of value because of our “busyness”.

So many simple things, yet they look awesome and point to God as well as giving us neat things to look at.
The moon visible in a bright blue sky during the day.
A vast array of different shapes and sizes of clouds the setting sun coloring them beautifully
The rising sun over a lake, a river, a freshly snowed on yard…
A simple grassy field with trees
Fall colors of the tress as the leaves change
Thick frost as it covers trees and is backlit by the sun

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:05 am

Yes, yes, yes! 8-)

jillian

Postby jillian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:42 pm

my dogs help me to have a great day.... only one with me now, but I always remember the others.... They were sooooo happy, they kept me happy too...

whilst I am relaxing quietly just staring at my 'puter.....
my bonce starts a conversation it will never win!
my body starts talking to itself about who is the boss......
Well the eyes tell them all, I am the boss..... I lead us wherever we need to go because I can read what the signs say...
Then the nose says... Yeah, but I can sniff the sh*t out and tell us what we need to avoid stepping in, so I'm the boss....
So the gob responds.... True dat... but I can shout out to you all and let you know you are about to step into the sh*t, so we can walk around it and that saves us from stepping in it but we can still keep to our path....... to keep on keepin' on with our quitting....

So then, the bumhole starts thinking..... and then he tells everyone that he must be the boss.....
And so all of the other body parts start laughing.... in fact, the pen*s pisses itself laughing and causes the face to turn red, the eyes pop out of their sockets and the cheeks blow up as if about to explode.... the nose gets stuffed up and cannot function.... the brain starts to get real cloudy and cannot think at all to save it's life..... and lastly, the gob 'ole starts to drip with saliva and cannot say b*gger all....

That's when the bumhole then tells the rest of them... see... I told you I was the boss.... You all laughed at me, so I closed up and refused to work..... and look at you all now.... you can spout on as much as you like, but until you get rid of that sh*t you're smoking, I will continue to refuse to work!

So the rest of the body all jumped up and down and agreed that the asshole was the boss after all.....
Just don't walk behind him today!!!

Cigarettes were never the anchors in our lives that hold us steady.... they were the ropes that kept us tied to the dock while life sailed by! - jwg
It is not because you quit...it is because you smoked. It will pass! - Nancy
:mrgreen:

Return to “Sunshine Room”