Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

HOPE THREAD

Whatever makes your day a better one...
christabel

Re: HOPE THREAD

Postby christabel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 pm

How are the new meds? Fingers crossed you feel some benefit.

I'm not too bad thanks just wish my appointment at GPs tomorrow was over. Just a medication review and bloods results really but I think my cholesterol will be up and my weight is definitely up since beginning of year.
Don't know what reaction I will get but I have not purposely got that way. Hopefully the nurse and GP will be helpful !!!!!

I don't think my sister is telling us everything and obviously it is hard to find out with her living elsewhere. I fell guilty sometime for feeling that I don't want to be here when I know others are fighting for their lives. It's a fact of life I suppose.
Must admit those feeling are a not as bad now. We can feel better but can't always see it.

Take care. X Chris

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Just goes to prove I worry about things that I have no need to. Probably due to bad previous experience.

Doctor and nurse were helpful, actually listened and examined.

A good experience like that definitely builds confidence. I won't so anxious next time.

How are you doing with the meds Cyprus? Hope you have a better night. X Chris

beach

Postby beach » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Hey Chris, hows things?
Been up and down here, so not posted so much. Hope you and yours are well....... On a positive note, it is Beautiful weather. Granted, we need to dip in and out of the rain, yet the leaves and the fresh air that accompanies the wind makes up for that.
You have a very special place here. You do not over do advice, yet are there. Even over social media, your calmness of presence resonates. Thankyou. :) x

christabel

Postby christabel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi beach.

How kind of you to thank me with such nice comments. Being able to help someone, whilst feeling well enough myself, is a way to give back. I have appreciated the help I have had over the years.

How have you been? Have you felt any benefit from medication?

Take care. Chris

Return to “Sunshine Room”