Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What I'd like to be doing

Whatever makes your day a better one...
teamn

What I'd like to be doing

Postby teamn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Well as it's New Year's Eve, I'd love to be sitting in my own home, getting my clothes ready fir later, possibly finishing of a scrum my lunch fir my son and his mates that would most definitely be staying over the weekend, that's the usual procession my sons mates always stayed ver at New Years weekend fir past few years,

I'd probably pop into shops quickly and get stuff for my lovely New Years diner tomorrow, I love to cook and entertain and the family and friends would definitely be at mine for New Years dinner and then party games after.

Anyway, I'd be tidying my home , making it cosy and spotless, enjoying a glass of wine and planning what my career moves would be fir 2018, I'd be creating some wonderful community projects abs setting up meetings for new year..

Maybe I would have got my eyebrows abs nails done today also ... love a bit of pampering.. abs I'd be giving my kids big hugs and kisses and just chilling out..

That's what I'd love to be doing today...

breatheinandout

Re: What I'd like to be doing

Postby breatheinandout » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Sounds lovely, can I come? :D
Why did i pick such a long username?! Do call me Biao :D

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:59 pm

It does sound great. You will have it again in some form or another one day. Maybe even better than it was x

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:56 am

Sounds positive

Isap xx

Return to “Sunshine Room”