Join us for the British 10k London Run this year to run alongside 25,000 runners through the heart of the capital. You’ll pass some of the city’s most iconic landmarks such as Big Ben and Tower Bridge, all whilst raising vital funds to improve mental health! This 10km road race is perfect for all abilities, with participants ranging from first-time runners to Olympic champions!
After an unforgettable effort last year, where 31 courageous runners raised a staggering £12,264.50, we are once again looking forward to this year’s British 10K on the 10th July. We have free charity places available, so if you’re looking for your next challenge, join Team SANE today to help fight mental illness! We ask that all our runners raise £250, but we often find that most people completely smash this target!
If you're interested in joining us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve already registered but would still like to fundraise for SANE, please let us know.
• Date: Sunday 10th July
• Start Time: 9:35am
• Minimum fundraising target: £250
• Registration fee: FREE
• Free SANE running t-shirt to wear with pride on race-day, along with any other fundraising merchandise you might need
• Our British 10k running pack containing race-day tips, nutrition advice and training plans
• One-to-one fundraising support from the minute you sign up through to the finish line
• SANE Fundraising pack jam-packed with ideas and tips