Join us for the British 10k London Run this year to race alongside 25,000 runners through the heart of the capital. You’ll pass some of the city’s most iconic landmarks such as Big Ben and Tower Bridge, all whilst raising vital funds to improve mental health! This 10km road race is perfect for all abilities, with participants ranging from first-time runners to Olympic champions!
The British 10K 2014 was a record-breaker for Team SANE; 42 fundraisers took on the challenge and raised a staggering £19,610.85 – providing 2,800 people with 20 minutes of personal, emotional support.
After an unforgettable effort last year, we are once again looking forward to this year’s British 10K on the 12th July. We have free charity places available, so if you’re looking for your next challenge, join Team SANE today to help fight mental illness! We ask that all our runners raise £250, but we often find that most people completely smash this target!
To book your place, please fill out this application form and return to Emma Faulkner. If you have any questions or would like to know more you can call Emma on 0207 422 5544, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve already registered but would still like to fundraise for SANE, please let us know.
• Date: 12th July 2015
• Start time: 9:35am
• Minimum fundraising target: £250
• Registration: free
• Free SANE running t-shirt to wear with pride on race-day, along with any other fundraising merchandise you might need
• Our British 10k running pack containing race-day tips, nutrition advice and training plans
• One-to-one fundraising support from the minute you sign up through to the finish line
• SANE Fundraising pack jam-packed with ideas and tips